Do your brakes need to be checked?
We specialize in supplying and fitting brakes for all makes and models of vehicles. As an independent brake specialist, we serve Crawley and Surrounding areas, offering you a full brake test and cost effective replacement if needed, at competitive prices.
Brakes are used daily and over time can wear down or stop working effectively. That is why we recommend having your brakes checked and serviced regularly to ensure that you are always kept safe at all time.
Our team of friendly and professional mechanics are on hand to offer you a completely FREE brake inspection and quote the cost of any replacement parts, fitted if necessary. After all we wouldn’t want you to compromise your safety.
Signs indicating your brakes are not working properly
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- Brakes juddering when applied
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- Rear wheels locking upon braking
- A grinding noise when the brakes are applied
- A grinding noise when the brakes are off
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A high hard brake pedal
If your vehicle is experiencing any of the above brake symptoms don’t wait until it’s too late and call us today on: 01293 286 258.